Platinum Health Care offers a broad array of back office services, including:
- Complete Accounts Receivable Package that manages patient financial transactions for each facility at our off-site location. Our services include billing Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and RUG Score Processing, while also creating private pay statements and handling collections. In addition, our AR department uses a structured system that reduces the workload for your facility by providing bank reconciliations, cost reports, and insurance audits. We also process therapy logs and manage trust accounts to help keep everything organized.
- Accounts Payable utilizes our skilled office department to emphasize accurate general ledger coding prior to entering invoices and processing expense reimbursements. We also offer multiple payment types including, check and credit card. Our direct relationship with vendors helps us obtain multiple price bids, thereby allowing us to negotiate the best price and payment terms. This relationship conveniently makes us the point of contact for both you and vendors when dealing with any type of accounts payable questions or issues. Additionally, our monthly review and reconciliation of vendor’s statements alleviates any discrepancies with invoices.
- General Ledger Service is provided on a monthly basis, including bank reconciliation which provides the customer with a second set of eyes off-site. Financial statements are also generated monthly and sent to the appropriate parties, including operating statements, general ledger and any other back-up requested by the customer.
- Cost Reporting Functionality is also available. We will interface with your accounting firm to ensure that they have the required documentation to process your cost reports in a timely manner.
- Human Resource Services is also available. We work with Tandem HR to ensure that all of your human resource needs are taken care of. Our turn-key system guarantees that your payroll is processed in the most efficient way while providing a wide reporting library to meet any customer’s need. PHC can also provide background checks on both residents and employees depending on the requirements of your state. In addition our website includes job postings to help each facility fill any necessary positions.
- Purchasing has the ability to analyze your company’s spending from top to bottom. Utilizing years of experience in contract negotiations, as well as established relationships in the long-term care industry, we are able to help drive down your cost in numerous areas. Platinum Purchasing vendors give you the pricing you need and the personal customer service you deserve with no additional cost or minimums. By utilizing their years of experience in contract negotiations, as well as established relationships in the long-term care industry, Platinum Purchasing is able to drive down cost in numerous areas of your spending.
- Marketing and Media Resources are offered to help your facility advertise locally and be well-recognized in the community. Our services include, print advertising, brochures, flyers, welcome packets, pictures, logo design, websites, video tours, commercials, social media and assistance with any additional marketing projects. The marketing services we provide will help strengthen your facility image and representation.
- Wellness Program
Platinum Focus is an employee based wellness program which is geared towards producing a wellness culture. This program promotes healthy lifestyle changes and is uniquely designed to meet your specific wellness goals and needs. To us you’re not just an employee, but a valuable individual that deserves every opportunity to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Click HERE to view the Platinum Focus Website
Tony Tungol – Wellness Director